Sunday, October 08, 2006

Back from the 'Peg! And Fall Photo Links...

LINK here to the newest pictures...from my trip to Winnipeg last week.

I'm responding to David's challenge, and I *LOVE* to do fall photos, but watch out: Dad just came back from New Hampshire with FIVE FILMS OF FALL...

Anyway, while in the 'Peg, I briefed the Manitoba Aerospace Industry, including Linda Laz, whose company makes uniforms to identify and protect working K9 officers; attended the Aerospace Industry awards dinner (very funny picture of Standard Aero's president, Paul Soubry, presenting an award in absentia to association champion Ken Carr: they patched him in by phone, stuffed his flight suit and had a "Ken Doll" sitting on a chair on stage for the presentation!), had an evening out with longtime friend John Robinson, was shown around town on a beautiful fall afternoon by my friend Leslie Wilder after spending some time as a guest with her international students at Red River College...visited the Composites Innovation Centre with my new friends Genevieve Jones and Jacinthe Blab.

Photos record the entirely new buffalo who followed me home: airport security in Montreal stopped me and insisted in providing him with a boarding pass. Unique billboards greet visitors to Washington National Airport...










And here's a preview of a couple of best trip pix...

No comments: