Tuesday, July 29, 2008

midnight summer's dreamy day






as the summer cruises along, we're finally enjoying some family time
it was a dad day as we took the flag ship out for a cruise
it's been since last century when I last went for a canoe and this is the first for me and fiona. way too long in coming
Paddling along, thinking of Dad and how he loved this boat.
glad it's finally in the water and being used.

VBS week and I'm just a parent - observer and doing my best to supply feedback and keep a low profile. they're doing well and it took 4 of them to do what I did for 3 years, and they want to double that core team for next year.
Fiona's loving it
here she is with her buddy in their fresh t-shirts

We're off to see Anne of Green Gables in Port Hope on Sunday - I'm psyched about the musical. Last time I saw it, Dave Komel played Gilbert and Judy the sister was Mrs. Lynde! I did sets.

Moppet morning tomorrow.
night!

No comments: