Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Dynamic Duo Does Dallas





















While out of sequence, these pix are from the eWomenNetwork conference at which I spoke in Dallas. Meet my Virtual Assistant, Dawn Middlestead! She's in Fort Worth, Texas, and helps me manage my business. We met at this conference last year.

This year, 2000 businesswomen attended, and I did short coaching sessions with 45 people in addition to making a panel presentation. I discovered that in less than 10 minutes, I can tell someone whether or not the US government might buy what they've got, and open up a broader discussion of whether that business might be good business for their business.

This will come in useful when I'm in New York in late September for the National Publicity Summit, learning how to connect with publishers, editors and producers for print, radio and TV...

No comments: