Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Film Festival starts tomorrow!

I've picked my films, many of which are on the lists the reviewers liked. I only actually got 19 tickets of the 25 daytime films I requested, and then picked up 3 more tickets before they went on sale to the public.... at $20 a pop! The Galas tickets are $38 but you might get to see the stars!!

I'm going to see "The Magic Flute" as my first film. Music by Mozart, written by Kenneth Brannah. Should be good. I was going to try to get an evening ticket to see Michael Moore, but there were only Rush seats by this afternoon. He will be there to talk about his upcoming films, and they will show some previews. I'll take a pass and just read the reviews.

I'll take my camera, and if I see anyone interesting and remember to take a picture, I'll post it here. Should be a very busy festival....2 or 3 films a day.....if I don't make notes, they'll all just be a blur. Will post anything unusual or fun.

No comments: