Tuesday, May 13, 2008

dig em out






the score of the month goes to moppets!
who, when asked if anyone had any pereneals that they wanted to thin out
a moppet dad let me know that a local school was putting on an addition and the entire set of gardens were to be destroyed and they wanted the plants to go somewhere great
So
with a truck and trailer and friends, we did a major raid
ONLY half of which went into the ground today
the balance are well watered and in the trailer or set on the ground nearby
Glenn did a whack of digging as the rototiller wouldn't work
and then
I got the rototiller to work when I got home from moppets today
and put in all I could
I have NO IDEA what the plants are
I know the day lilies will settle in nicely along the edge of the house
and there are more for beside the house where I photoshopped them in ha ha ha

still needs work and lots of water and weeding as the months go by
but it's a good start
I didn't do the lawns today cuz of that
we'll see if it rains tomorrow and if I'm working on the basement walls after moppets

I have a huge blister on my palm
and I wore gloves
blew out my Domtar purchased steel toed boots. Man, the tops were in stellar shape. the sole had no soul.

the cross photo is for lorne if it works.
dialup sucks
me

No comments: