Wednesday, October 18, 2006

dem yanks

Apparently they are going to be issuing/requiring long distance (that's the name, but it's only SUPPOSED to be 20m) radio transmitter imbedded mini passport ID cards for Americans crossing by land back into the states.
"Where's Bob?"
"Oh, we got him on radar squawking 1200 pickin' up some smokes in a 7-11 in Kingston"

Thanks big brother...

As of Jan '07 Canadains will need a passport to fly into the US, and as of Jan '08 it will be land or boat as well. Hey neighbour, won't that be good for business!

No comments: