Sunday, January 17, 2010

That Little Light of Mine

"This little light of mine
Lorne Bradt June 7th..."

(sung to the tune of this little light of mine)
It was in dymo tape on the side.

Gift was a very large flashlight with one of those big square batteries with the springs on top.
It served many years and uses, camping and otherwise and may well still exist in a box at the farm.

Did the folk group ever play at first communions?
We got very 70's wooden crosses, now also likely in a box at the farm with my safety patrol belt and a snowmobile carburetor.

Along the same sacramental line, I don't think I know any of the other kids confirmation names or why they chose them.

2 comments:

Judy Bradt said...

Your confirmation name was CHARLES.

Karen chose Theresa, I think.

Mine was Bernadette, because I always liked her story as a saint (don't ask me what it was now)

I have no idea what David's was.

woolley ones said...

David's was DAVID a second time!
mine was Theresa because of needing some kinda saint. I don't know how much Mother Theresa played in that choice
nothing to do with cousin's names though.