Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Entry the Second...

This one is just a stream of consciousness note: I was thinking again about the "Growing up Bradt" document we worked on early this year. New topics:
  • AFX Slot cars & HO scale trains
  • JACKSON's and BATE's
  • Plastic Model Kits (excluding the killing of gerbils)
The pix from the Oshawa turned out well, and will go furthe to flesh out the visual side of the finished document. I regret not taking a picture of Arthur and Sylvia when we were there. What's wrong with us? duh...

I see Lorne has fiddled with the properties of the blog owner, which is fine. I'm hoping this vehicle will work for us as a central point of disucssion. The other option is a discussion forum, but that takes a bit more dilligence in watching all the active threads. This amounts to a single-threaded board, I suppose.

dave.

1 comment:

Lorne said...

I didn't change the main blog owner login or password. I just shortened the screen name for it.